Eraldo Store was born in 1947 as a haberdasher in the town of Ceggia, a small town in the province of Venice. It is only in the ‘70s that it begins to assume the appearance of a real fashion store, thanks to the passion for the sector by the second generation of the Ferrante family.
The big change, however, comes in 2011, when the family decides to put it self to the test by transforming the store into a 2500 square meter basalt cube, distributed in 4 levels and totally in contrast to the context in which it was located. In this way Eraldo begins to give home to the most important luxury brands in the world scene but also to carry out a thorough and careful research to find the most avant-garde and exclusive designers and collaborations
- Featured Shoppable Items
Site Administrator has blocked this vendor